Fresh Hope Housing
Who we are
We are a community housing provider in NSW. We are registered as a tier 3 provider with the National Regulatory Scheme for Community Housing (NRSCH) and are a member of Churches Housing (the peak representative body for faith based housing providers). Fresh Hope Housing is an agency of Fresh Hope. Fresh Hope is the ministry architecture for Churches of Christ in NSW and the ACT.
Our mission is to transform communities and lives with Fresh Hope.
Our vision is to provide a framework for local churches, faith expressions and Fresh Hope’s related agencies in which property assets can be converted and utilised to provide affordable housing options for those in need.
What we do
We partner with churches, corporate organisations, and government to provide community housing.
We have three main types of partnerships:
- Churches: Fresh Hope Housing has been working with a number of Churches of Christ churches across NSW and ACT on a range of redevelopment opportunities. Where Churches have opportunities to redevelop their property, we explore opportunities to partner with them to provide housing as part of that redevelopment. We will continue to identify and target specific areas of growth and focus for Fresh Hope as a whole and Fresh Hope Housing as a provider, in line with Fresh Hope’s Urban Mission & Regional Renewal strategic objective.
- Corporate Organisations: Partnerships with corporate organisations are key to Fresh Hope Housing. Together week seek opportunities to develop housing initiatives. To date we have had several opportunities to partner with corporate organisations and continue to seek out and build new partnership opportunities.
- Government: Partnerships with government agencies both federal, state and local are critical for the long-term sustainability of Fresh Hope Housing. Each level of government provides differing levels of funding and support and we seek to maximise opportunities for funding at each level.
If you are interested in partnering with us in any way we would love to hear from you. You can email us at: [email protected]
We provide three main types of housing:
- Crisis: Crisis Housing is for those who are at immediate risk of homelessness or are fleeing family violence. It is short-term housing that is highly supportive to allow people time and support to find transitional or long-term housing solutions.
- Transitional: Transitional Housing is for people moving out of crisis housing or from the community who need stable housing while they access and stabilise other support systems to enable them to sustain long-term housing. We provide a moderate to high level of support to residents to enable them to meet their housing and other wellbeing goals.
- Affordable: Affordable Housing is for people on low to moderate incomes. It is offered below market rent and aims to provide long term housing solutions for those who are unable to rent in the private market. Support is offered primarily on an opt in and as needed basis in the context of a community that supports resident wellbeing.
Discover Fresh Hope
Please click on the the link to discover more about Fresh Hope