Are you finding it difficult to see the next step in your vocation?
Not sure which option or direction is the wisest?
Do you have multiple options for the future, and they all seem good?
The Fresh Hope discernment team is a group of skilled discerners who are available to assist pastors and leaders to sort, sift and source before making key decisions. The discernment team’s role is not to influence your final decision but to support the process of your decision-making through a time of listening, questioning and offering unbiased exploration, thought extension and feedback. The team is comprised of experienced discerners within the Fresh Hope family, who uphold the utmost confidentiality and professionalism.
The Discernment Team offers to spend time with:
• Pastors/leaders needing to discern the way forward in personal and ministry scenarios
• Church leadership teams in pastoral appointments
• Leaders aspiring to transition into or out of ministry opportunities
• Leaders trying to find a better fit for ministry and stage of life
• Leaders reviewing present roles, ministries and directions
Outcomes from meeting with the Discernment team would be:
• Clarity around God’s signature signs of future directions
• Awareness of red flags and blind spots in sifting alternatives
• Insight through combined brainstorming
• Vocational clarity
The Discernment Team has availability to meet on 7 & 8 August 2019. For more information or to enquire about meeting with the team, please contact us on one of the below emails.